- Wooden box with a bottle of Río Revuelto Ensamble, a bottle of Señor Mono and a bottle of Ponte Chingón of 50 ml each.
- Young artisan mezcal 100% agave.
- Espadín and Ensamble.
- Originally from the State of Oaxaca.
- Alcoholic graduation: 46° Alc Vol. (Río Revuelto Ensamble), 41° (Señor Mono) and 43° (Ponte Chingón)
- Certified Kosher.
- Perfect balance between the notes of cooked agave and wood with a subtle smoky aroma.
- Ideal for enjoying passionate kisses.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.