- Presentation of 750 ml.
- It comes from the State of Puebla.
- Its name comes from the Nahuatl "Agave Mariposa."
- It is wild.
- It takes 9 years to mature and to be able to be harvested and distilled.
- It is perfect to accompany: salads with creamy dressings, mature cheeses, pastas with creams and vanilla and milk desserts.
- The presentation is exquisite and elegant as it comes with an engraved wooden box.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.