- Presentation of 750 ml.
- Coming from the State of Puebla.
- It takes 9 years to mature and be able to be harvested and distilled.
- Its name comes from the Nahuatl "Agave mariposa".
- It is wild.
- It is perfect to accompany: salads with creamy dressings, mature cheeses, pastas with creams, vanilla and milk desserts.
- Its presentation is exquisite and elegant as it comes in an engraved wooden box.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.