- Presentation of 150 g.
- Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae or cyanobacteria.
- It is a superfood that offers more digestible proteins than beef.
- Itcontains an amazing variety of nutrients: vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids (DNA and RNA), chlorophyll, and a wide range of phytochemicals.
- Provides energy, this is ideal for people with chronic Agitation.
- It helps the kidney to eliminate heavy metals from environmental pollution; as well as softening the side effects produced by some drugs.
- It is recommended to drink 20g per day, in smoothies, juices and shakes.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.